This week’s new Dog Mountain show is inspired by our real national past-time – channel surfing!* It will feature over a dozen brand new shows. Recent studies says people love shows, so we think people will love this show which is made entirely of shows.
Here are the names of 5 shows Dog Mountain dreamed up, but unfortunately didn’t make the cut:
1. Drug Priest – How about a TV show about a priest? Got your attention? How about also this priest smokes cigarettes all the time, and lives by the philosophy “Drugs are good, and life is shitty.” Pretty edgy right? Maybe TOO edgy….
2. Moonwalking Renovations with Valarie Devlin – Valarie Devlin has a new spin on the hot craze – a home renovations show that turns fixer-uppers to walker-backerwardsers!
3. Painting with Mark Brode, Tortured Artist – Why does Bob Ross get to have his own TV show? There are tons of other great artists who could teach you how to paint. Why not one of those guys?
4. The Yawn Outbreak – You know how if you yawn, sometimes its contagious. I heard that is because yawning is your body’s way to changing the pressure in your immediate vacinity. That’s why your ears pop when you yawn. This sketch wasn’t about that, but sort of.
5. Unethical Police – From the creators of “Drug Priest”, Unethical Police is about some cops with real bad attitudes. They also always smoke cigarettes, drink liquor, and think drugs are good and life is shitty.
Can’t believe we left all those killer shows behind. Come see why this week (or next!)!
*Take a hike, Baseballl!
PURCHASE TICKETS BELOW!
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd, 2016 9:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 23rd, 2016 9:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 29th, 2016 9:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30th, 2016 9:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.