PHIT’s tribute to trashy daytime talk TV, hosted by Alex Gross, is returning in January 2012 for a second year and plans to tweak the show’s format slightly for Season Two by taking on a staff of writer/performers to generate themes for each month and create the segments in the same style as those that entertained (and sometimes shocked) audiences in it’s first year. Full details on applying for a position with the show are available on the The Gross Show Writer Submission Info page.
Upcoming Shows at PHIT
- THEATRE DARK - NO SHOWS (Tue Aug 23)
- Harold Night: Metropolis feat. Launch Pad Team Hotline (Wed Aug 24)
- Harold Night: Hackett Park + PG-13 (Wed Aug 24)
- PHIT's Famous FREE Improv Jam hosted by Hackett Park (Wed Aug 24)
- A Few Answers Short (Thu Aug 25)