PHIT’s tribute to trashy daytime talk TV, hosted by Alex Gross, is returning in January 2012 for a second year and plans to tweak the show’s format slightly for Season Two by taking on a staff of writer/performers to generate themes for each month and create the segments in the same style as those that entertained (and sometimes shocked) audiences in it’s first year. Full details on applying for a position with the show are available on the The Gross Show Writer Submission Info page.
Upcoming Shows at PHIT
- Harold Night: Channel 77 with Launch Pad team Daddy Bulldog (Wed Jul 27)
- Harold Night: Swan Year + Masher (Wed Jul 27)
- PHIT's Famous FREE Improv Jam hosted by Swan Year (Wed Jul 27)
- Kindred Spirits (Thu Jul 28)
- Sketch Comedy: Jon and Ian Have Something To Tell You + Wretched Hive (Thu Jul 28)