It’s a brand new year and after taking a hiatus in 2009 & 2010 we’re having another meeting to evaluate our success in the last year and set our goals for the coming 12 months. And because PHIT has grown so much since the last time we got everyone together, we’re having two The State of PHIT sessions: Tuesday, February 1, 2011 @ 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, February 5, 2011 @ 3:00 p.m.. Both meetings will be at The Shubin Theatre, 407 Bainbridge Street with light refreshments and the chance to ask questions for those who attend.
Upcoming Shows at PHIT
- Two Late with Rob & Joe (Fri Jul 22)
- Class Show: Frank Farrell's Improv 101 Class Graduation Show (Sat Jul 23)
- Class Show: Fred Brown's Improv 201 Class Graduation Show (Sat Jul 23)
- Class Show: Mike Marbach's Improv 301 Class Graduation Show (Sat Jul 23)
- Class Show: Nick Gillette's Improv 401 Class Performance (Sat Jul 23)